Here is a quick guide on how to create a prefilled submission link with customer details directly from your CRM software using FillFaster’s Make.com app.
2. Upload your document and place the fields on top of it. Give each field a name.
3. If you are new to FillFaster, install our Make.com app from here.
4. Get your token from here and insert it into FillFaster’s connection to use the modules.
5. In your make scenario, fetch the user data from your CRM. We use Fireberry by Powerlink in this example, but you can use any service you have in Make.
6. Add FillFaster “Create Submission” module and select the right form from the list.
7. Map the data you have to the right fields under “Prefilled Data”. These fields come directly from your form.
8. Optionally, include some private addressee data under “User Data (internal)”. This data is not visible or editable in the form. It will be attached to the webhook after successful sign so you can identify the addressee and match it in your records (and upload the PDF + update its data back to your CRM – see our guide here).
9. A successful response from “Create Submission” module will include a “Submission Link” that you can send to the addressee via WhatsApp / SMS / Email etc..
When the addressee opens the link, all the data will be prefilled.
We hope this helps! Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.