Hello! In this guide, we will show you how to upload a signed document from FillFaster to Monday.com using our Make.com app in just a few easy steps. This method works with any other destination that supports Make’s file format.
Here are the steps:
1. Install the FillFaster app into your Make account from here.
2. Create a scenario with a webhook trigger in Make.com and copy the webhook address. Add FillFaster’s module “Get Submission PDF” and Monday’s module “Add a File to a File Column Value”. It should look like this:
3. In FillFaster form’s settings, paste the webhook address into the field “Webhook on Submission” and update the form.
4. Fill out the form once so you can get the webhook response in your scenario.
5. Back in your scenario, put the “submission_id” value from the webhook into FillFaster’s module.
6. In Monday’s module (or any other app), you’ll automatically find the file as shown in this image:
7. Optional: If you want to change the file name that shows on your destination service (Monday here), you can click on “map” option under the file field and put a custom file name. Please make sure to add “.pdf” to the custom name as some services need it to show you the file correctly.
You’re done! 🎉
We hope this guide helps you upload your signed documents with ease! If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.