Integrate FillFaster into your CRM
Are you running a CRM and want to offer your clients a new way of sending documents right from your system?
Fill Faster API is built for that, and in this guide, we will cover some popular use cases.
- All of the API calls need an API token to perform.
- Each client has its own token. (should be generated from the dashboard here)
- The clients will need to create their forms, or use any of our public form templates.
After safely saving the client token in your system, you can provide them a list of all their forms, as well as some public forms for an easier start.
*Before continuing to read this guide, we advise you to have a look at our documentation available here. this includes a deeper explanation for each call as well as requests examples.
- To show the client’s forms, you should call the method GetFormsList
you’ll get a list with the form’s names and form ids(fid)
- When the client chooses the right form, call the method CreateSubmission
make sure to include the relevant data you have about the end customer (prefilled data), such as name, phone, etc..
this call will return “submission_link” that you should share with the end customer to sign on. this link is valid for one submission.
When the end customer submits the form, the signed document will be sent to the client’s email or webhook that he can configure to each form.
For the forms with webhooks to your system, you should implement receiving the data:
- Receiving plain text inputs from the customer, available under “inputData” – you can map and save it into your CRM.
- Save the PDF file.
- Perform any internal logic you wish, such as notifications or status changes
To get the PDF, you have to send the “sumission_id” to the call GetSubmissionPDF
you’ll get back the signed PDF file, and you have to upload the file to the customer area so your client can access it later.
*Please note, you get the actual file and not a hosted link.
That’s it. you have the basic integration. 🎉
If you want to have a different approach you can search for additional methods in the documentation, or ask our support for more